Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Homemade Bath Products ft. Second Spring Soaps

Hello, hello! If you check out my monthly Birchbox posts, I really think you will like this! The company is called Second Spring Soaps but they go way beyond soap! The woman who created this is so creative and her products are just adorable! You can check out here Etsy store here and her Facebook page here. Here are just a few of her wonderful products.....











How awesome do all those look?! Her products are always changing. She does regular soaps, bath bomb fizzes, lip balm, wax tarts, crocheted washclothes and face scrubbers, cupcake soaps, bath salts, and felt soap! There are always new fragrances and designs! She has very reasonable price (Lush, anyone?!?) and she ships her orders very quickly.

She even has this awesome program where you can be part of the "soap of the month club". You can order samples or grouped products at a lower rate, and you get to choose the scents. There is just so much more I could talk about but I really encourage you to go check out her Etsy shop!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

*This is not a sponsored post. I did not and will not receive any kind of compensation or products for this review. I genuinely think this is a great company.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks so much for featuring my handmade soaps! I really appreciate all of the love! :oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You have great products and I want to help get the word out more! :)

      Delete